Monday, August 8, 2011

Colors of the Rainbow

I think one of the easiest wedding decisions that I have made so far, has been picking out our color scheme...
Anyone who knows me well, would know my most favorite color in the world is PURPLE! So of course I want a purple wedding! 
Purple shoes, purples cake, purple hair...
Personal photo of me when I was younger with purple hair.


Well, I know this is a bride's big day and all, but if you want to live happily ever after, you sometimes have to listen to your significant other. Of course his favorite color is not purple, but green.  He wanted green as much as I wanted purple, so we decided to just go with it. Of course, the first thing I thought of was barney, but I got past that and now am in love with these two colors.  

Heres some wedding inspiration I found..






7 comments:

  1. I've seen purple and green done with way and it looks great! Congrats on finding your colors so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple and green can work! I wish finding my color scheme was just as easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm doing purple and green too!! I've never talked to another bride who's doing that color scheme! And we did it for the EXACT same reason that you are. My favorite color is purple and his is green. Check out my post about it. I have an inspiration board and everything. Might be helpful!

    http://theblushingbrides.blogspot.com/2011/07/by-jeeves-ive-got-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love purple and green together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous color scheme. Such a regal color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I am writing a book called "So...How Did You Meet Anyway?" It is a collection of people's "how we met" stories.
    I have posted the stories which have been sent in on;
    So...How Did You Meet Anyway?
    http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com/
    I am always shopping for stories and I would like to add yours. Please check out the site, and if you would like to contribute your "how we met" story contact me at;
    susan.amestoy@gmail.com
    And if you would like any more information about the upcoming book, here is a link to a television interview I did recently.
    http://www.wcax.com/story/14708398/author-collecting-love-stories

    Take care and...congratulations!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those two colours together

    ReplyDelete