Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Will you be my...

BRIDESMAID?
I was really itching on what I should do first as to planning the wedding. I know the colors I want and a lot of small detailed things, but I still do not know the big things like venues, DATE, and of course my wedding dress.  I decided that I would need help with these decisions so who else would be better to help me plan this wedding then my bridesmaids?!

I didn't want to just call them up, I wanted to be creative.  I thought of many options like making a cute card, taking them out to dinner, and other things along those lines, but I realized that those wouldn't really do.  Three out of the five I decided to stand by me live out of town, so getting them to dinner would be next to impossible.

I finally came to the idea of making a video.  I am always using my computer and I love trying to be creative and make cute videos, so it fit me perfectly!  I found some YouTube videos of girls asking their bridesmaids, one was even of a girl who wrote a poem to them.  Yes, I admit I stole her idea of a poem..just so yall know it wasn't 100% original..but it still turned out AWESOME!

With out further due, the video...




No comments:

Post a Comment